Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whole 30 day 6

Feeling pretty good today. Breakfast was awesome. I didn't mention this before but I am on the leptin reset. It works really well with the Whole 30 so I just incorporated the two. I probably should have been this strict on the leptin reset starting from the begining, I would probably be onto phase II already. Oh well, whats done is done so moving on...

Breakfast. Favorite meal of the day. Today was leftover chuck roast from dinner, a piece of bacon and 2 eggs. AND tumeric, I love tumeric.

Mr. has been sick since the beginning of the month so he is a bit bummed that he doesn't feel any better even though his diet has been flawless. I feel like my head is clearer and I have a bit more energy than usual. I still have the remnants of New Years around my waist (baily's, if it's in the house I have to have it and boy did I).

I am making chuck roast again tonight so I will post the recipe later with a pick. Spoiler alert....

My, not so, secret ingredient is portabella mushrooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment